Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I love the Beach (yes, even in the winter!)

Despite 2 days of frigid weather, Sunday turned out rather mild (relatively speaking). So I had my sister's dog, Bruce, take Gretel for a walk.

Haha, actually KK, B, Bruce, Gretel and I went for a romp on the beach. Bruce just likes to think he can drag Gretel around.

B and Gretel did a little dancing...


B, KK and Bruce did a little posing.


B and I did a little posing...


Then B went crazy and did a backbend....


and then couldn't get up,so I "tried" to help her, but wound up laughing too hard.



KK and Bruce weren't done with their posing yet....


Lest you all think I left K out of this fun, frolicking, beach time, she was at a horse party for the afternoon!

Keep in mind..... Santa (and B) are watching!!!!!

10 comments:

Heather said...

That's cute. It looks like you two had fun!

:)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Awesome pics. All of them!!

Hallie

WeaselMomma said...

That looks fun, really cold, but fun.

Tara R. said...

Fun pix! The shot of you trying to help up B from her backbend is hilarious. I can just hear you two laughing.

Justine said...

OMG, I loved these pictures! It looks like you had a ton of fun, and the picture of you trying to help your daughter up is hysterical!!!!

Justine :o )

Caution/Lisa said...

You know, Gretel doesn't look so big compared to Bruce.

You are some silly girls and that's the very best way to be :)

Evansmom said...

Great photos!

Mrs4444 said...

Looks like fun. You look great :)

Lifeofkaylen said...

Love the dog walking dog picture!! That's so cute.

Looks like you had fun times! Who says the beach is only for the summer? :)

rn terri said...

Great photos! Looks like fun.