Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Yeah, She is Really Cute!

I have been thinking a lot lately of topics to write about here. Unfortunately they often don't go past the first line.

I have my ex-dog for 2 weeks....


I have so many things to be thankful for during this holiday season....


What will the 99% protesters do for Thanksgiving?


39 days until Christmas...

Today, I had the joy of watching my niece for a few hours. And she is the perfect topic to write about, just look at her.


She spent about 45 minutes in this drawer (that goes under my coffee table and is full of toys) throwing the toys out. It was hysterical.

She also spent quite a bit of time trying to torment my ex-dog. The dog didn't know what was going on.


So one of these days, I will get past the first sentence on topics in my head, but in the meantime I will focus on the cute girls in my life.

5 comments:

MsFish said...

"Love" is the best way to describe, you, her and the picture!

Tara R. said...

Your niece is precious! She has the best, chubby-checked smile.

Betty said...

I see Sally Kimball Campbell in that little face.
How precious; I want her now!

Melisa Wells said...

Betty beat me to it: she is TOTALLY Sally. :)

And i had no idea that your dog doesn't live with you permanently anymore!!!

booksandcandy said...

A week and a day until we hit CAPE COD. I can't wait

ummm my word verification code was palin