Monday, December 8, 2008

Sunny, Warm Spots

This post brought to you by "she who rules the roost" (otherwise known as Gretel).

We set the tree up the other day, put on decorations yesterday and today I got around to sweeping up the needles. After sweeping, I put down the tree skirt that one of DH's relatives made us for our wedding. Gretel has been pretty much ignoring the tree, even though it is in the middle of the kitchen. Until, that is,  I put the comfy tree skirt down. Not 2 minutes later, this is where I found her....




Actually a nice sunny spot with a clean blankie sounds pretty good to me about now, too!

6 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

That is TOTALLY what Roxie would do too. Only she would somehow find a way to knock the tree over while doing her "circling before plopping down" move.

Good thing there's no comfy space under the menorah...LOL

scargosun said...

Awwww! I can see G-dog doing this too. Hmmm...

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Male room for me too!

Hallie :)

KathleenKMM said...

Our dog does this too! Is Gretel a poodle or a poodle mix? She's so pretty.

Mary Ellen said...

I wish I had a nice comfy place to rest while enjoying the lights of the Christmas tree! I have to sit all the way across the room on the couch!

As Cape Cod Turns said...

So, it looks like I will be having a party under the tree today!
Gretel is a labradoodle. I have lots of allergies and I have had no problems with her!
And ME, my tree is in the kitchen because, honestly, that is where I spend most of my day. (That and there is not too much room in the family room!)