Monday, December 1, 2008

Disney Vacation: Hollywood Studios/Downtown Disney

One morning we went to downtown Disney because that is practically a park in itself! There are of course the shops, but there is plenty to see and do as well. The lego store is absolutely amazing and there are many lifesize lego structures outside of the store as well! You can also fill up a bucket of any color/size legos that you want. This is where we get a majority of our pink and orange legos!
A toy filled Christmas tree.

Watch out honey! A lego sea monster is about to get you!

K and Thumper with their new family.

Call me, ok?

Hollywood Studios is a park where I could happily hang out all day. There is always something going on in the street whether it be a pretend movie scene, comedian, show, etc... The rides are more like shows, so sometimes the younger kids get annoyed with that. We did go on a fun back lot tour that had a fake dam break. For those of you confused, Hollywood Studios used to be called MGM. That took me awhile to get the name change. Oh and if you like crazy rollercoasters, you would probably like the Rock and Roll-er coaster, but none of us were brave enough!
How does Disney do stuff like this?

DH and K went on this and wished that they hadn't!!!!

3d glasses are so hip.

And cute!

Loved this live show out on the plaza! The only thing missing was my heart throb, Zac Efron.

Were we at Disney or in NYC?

I almost squealed with delight when I saw this huge wall of M&Ms!

Hey Zac, if you are out there, and you feel like doing HSM4, we're your girls!

5 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

What a fabulous vacation - the pix are awesome! I'm terribly jealous!

Melisa Wells said...

I'm so happy you had a great time!

I love love love Hollywood Studios, and Downtown Disney as well. Looks like the LEGO area has added some new stuff since I was there a few years ago...I might have to go back soon. :)

Happy Valley Mom said...

Love your pictures!!

We spent Christmas there last year--arrived on Christmas day.

It was a blast!!

Enjoy!!!

Caution/Lisa said...

I think I'm going to just send you and your camera on all the trips we want to take. Then we'll live vicariously through your fantastic pix and narratives. So, where are we going next, Sue?

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!