Friday, April 16, 2010

Frag'n Friday!

Mommy's Idea

Welcome to the day of the week that is most similar to a dump truck dumping it's load.... Friday Fragments.

*This is coming to you from Boston tonight because I happen to be here with 2 of my college friends for a girls only weekend!!! That's right, the last girls weekend I had was Blogher last summer. My last weekend with these 2, um, yeah, probably graduation and that was a few years ago.

*While Jen was at a Dr's appt, Becky and I drove around the city looking for Quincy Market. All we knew was to look for the gold dome. Finally we found it!
(It's in the middle of this picture of traffic we took while laughing, I mean driving).

We made it to Quincy Market and spent most of our time in Cheers drinking wine and TALKING.

*I signed up for 5 parties this week for Blogher in August. I am sorry. I am lucky to schedule dinner a few days in a row and now I already know what parties I am going to in AUGUST! Crap, now to decide what I am going to wear.

*My backyard neighbors have had a red light on every night this week. Hmmm. I could be living in the red light district I suppose, but we are seriously in the suburbs/boonies. Last night it was not on and I kind of missed it.

*I have been getting a little back talk from my mom and our friend Caroline about posting my FF on Saturday. So here you go ladies, I made it with an hour and a half to spare!

*I am sure we will have plenty more stories of our time in the Big Big city (Cape Cod's big city is Hyannis, the Big Big City is Boston), but you may have to wait until Monday for those.....


4 comments:

Claudya Martinez said...

I hope you have a ton of fun with your friends.

I wish I was going to Blogher. You'll have to have enough fun for the both of us.

scargosun said...

Totally jealous of the Blogher conference. I don't feel like I've done enough blogging to think about going. Enjoy your girls weekend! I am looking forward to mine...in the fall. :)

Stephanie said...

Have bugs shown up? Maybe they don't know bug bulbs are supposed to be yellow? They're developing photos/having a recording session, and it means "do not enter"?

Have fun in Boston!

Mrs4444 said...

Gonna miss you at BlogHer, since I can't go :( Have fun!!

I love the traffic shot; what an exciting time--so glad you were able to get away with your friends, even though I'm sure you saw them just a short time ago (you know; at graduation.)