Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Fragments

Mommy's Idea

Ah Friday, a time to spill some random thoughts that have piled up over the week.

*One sunny day this week, I was laying on my sister's picnic table waiting for her to put her sneakers on so we could go for a walk. Gretel jumped up on the table and stood over me. Here is the lovely (read, not very good) picture of us.



*The Jolly Captain in Yarmouth blew his top.



*The culmination of 2 months of practice resulted in the Elementary School Talent Show last night. The kids did a great job for a standing room only crowd. I was walking behind some parents suggesting jello shots at the bake sale for next year. Hmm, if only it wasn't held at the Elementary School.....

*One more week until school vacation. I cannot wait to slow down the pace for a week.

*Don't forget to sign up for the Cape Cod and Islands book I am giving away!

Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

scargosun said...

OMG!! The Jolly Captain! He's a LANDMARK! Who took his head!?

Melisa Wells said...

School vacation, as in spring break? Wow, that's late!!! Going to the beach? :)

Claudya Martinez said...

I hope you have a wonderful school vacation. Feel free to have as many jello shots as you like.

Writing Without Periods! said...

I love school breaks. When I was working/teaching it was my favorite time. The kids would come back so refreshed. Have fun.
Mary

Mrs4444 said...

I'm sure the Jello shots would go over quite well!haha

Too bad I missed your giveaway! :(

Poor Captain...