Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Still Playing After All These Years...

K and B have always played well together. I should bottle up whatever they have and sell it to people because it's much nicer having them play together than fight together. Need examples? You can check out proof here, here and here for starters.

Sadly, the dollhouses, Barbies etc have been put away for awhile. We just came off of a 4 day weekend though and I was anticipating the "I'm bored" by Sunday. (What is up with I am bored? I haven't been bored since I was..... hmmm..... never!) They threw me a curve though and the next thing I knew they were doing a photo shoot with each other. I guess they needed new Facebook photos. They set up the family room with a bench, lights, and props (guitar, giraffe, dolphin). I offered to take the pictures and they said, "NO, we can do it". They even had "costume" changes.

250 photos later, we were laughing while checking them all out and a Sunday afternoon was saved from the "I'm boreds"!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them and the pictures! It's nice when you can have fun together! Come on over and we'll play together - like cleaning closets, the basement, changing beds, eating M&M's. xxoo's Nana

Anonymous said...

love the happy sister thing we had it at our house this weekend too except they were all about Wii just dance and American Girl dolls. I love seeing your girls it seems like a glimpse into the future for me, a very happy future

Heather said...

your girls are getting so grown up. you can really tell through this pictures. they are gorgeous, and it's cool that they are good friends (most of the time HA!) and can entertain each other!

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

Love moments like these! Also, now you have proof that they actually DID SO have fun growing up ;)