Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hali-toe-sis

Conversation on the way to school the other day. (K, B, Gretel and me)

Me: Dang Gretel, your breath smells horrible.

K (backseat): Oh, Gretel just farted in my face.

B (frontseat): I think my breath smells too. What can I do to make it stop smelling?

Me: Brush your teeth.

B: I have been!

Me: You need mint tic tacs.

B: But I only like the orange ones.

Me: Maybe you and Gretel have halitosis.

K and B: What's that?

Me: It's a disease where you have bad breath. You know, it has the word "toe" in it for a reason.

Yeah, that gave them something to think about for the rest of the day....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!

Wineplz said...

That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

You all are very funny so early in the morning!!!! Nana

scargosun said...

lol! Although, I only like the orange tic tacs too. ;)

Melisa Wells said...

Remind me not to ride in your car. :)

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical. I'm sure they brushed extra hard that night! LOL

Mike said...

I found this post through a link on another blog site. I laughed a lot. There's nothing quite like toe-breath. :)