Wednesday, January 22, 2014

2nd Blizzard of 2014

Nothing like the second blizzard in weeks to throw your common sense to the wind (and yes, there is plenty of it) and go drive around town taking pictures. Not as much snow as the last blizzard, but the wind is strong. As you can see in these pictures, drifting snow is the problem. I think much of the snow on our street landed in our driveway.


These are the top of the steps to Lighthouse Beach. I don't think too many people will venture down there today...


This is one of my favorite little "garages" in town. It's even cuter when it snows.


Shoveled, went sledding down the street and had my hot chocolate. Who says blizzards can't be fun?

1 comment:

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

THAT'S what I forgot, the hot chocolate (DER!!!!) yesterday coulda been a lot fun-ner, I just wasn't doing it right ;)