Monday, March 14, 2011

Ouch, Writer's Cramp

It has been brought to my attention that I haven't posted in a week (thanks, Mom).

I am experiencing a little bit of writers block, let's call it writer's cramp. I am having a problem coming up with anything witty to write. I know, it surprises me too.

I am also feeling a sense of restlessness. I am sure my therapist would say I am not dealing with something deep inside of my conscious. I am pretty sure he would be right, but since I am avoiding "thinking" I am getting a lot of organizing and cleaning done. The weather is starting to get nicer which equals beach time which means I will not have the desire (or time) to clean until the fall.


I have also been glued to the TV watching the horror in Japan. I can't even imagine.

So, today I will work on finding something funny, clever and witty. I must break this streak, my fingers are atrophying from lack of typing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On Thursday, it will be warm and sunny. Your writer's block will just melt away. You, my sunny girl, needs that sun energy!

SurprisedMom said...

I can totally relate to writer's cramp. OUCH! It comes and goes . . . maybe because my life isn't all that exciting, or much too "exciting." I'm still waiting for Chicago to warm up a bit. Maybe my brain will thaw out a bit?