Friday, November 16, 2012

Frag'n Friday

Mommy's Idea *Thanksgiving is next week. The crazy thing about that is that Christmas will be here about 24 hours later! Time really seems to pass quickly in November and December and then change to slow motion for January and February. Anyone else feel this way?

*K still has a headache. Poor little girl. MRI next week.

* B's birthday is coming up soon. hollaaaa! Love ~ B ;)

*So funny, I didn't know she wrote that because I left the page open for a few hours, while I did housework and dinner. Here's a pic of her stuck to a bush from earlier today. Of course, I had to take a picture first before I wrestled her free.


*My nephew J's Birthday is tomorrow and I will be writing a post about him tomorrow, per his request.

*I went back in my online pictures and this is a picture I took on this date in 2005. K and her horse, Clint. She was 8 back then, love it!


*And a shout out to a very special girl who I consider my niece even though (technically) she is not; Happy Birthday JR!!! You are a beautiful, smart, lovable girl whom I am so blessed to be able to love and see all the time. (I know you are 12 now, but this is a really cute picture of you when you were 6).


*What are we going to do without Twinkies? I cannot tell you the last time I had one, but just knowing that there will be a big Hostess hole on my shelves in the grocery store, makes me a little sad. 

*Have some Hostess products and have a good weekend!!


4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

"B" leaving that insertion into your post reminds me of the time I forgot to sign out of Blogger and our youngest son, in high school at the time, went to my profile page and said my favorite music group was Black Sabbath, that my favorite movie was Clockwork Orange, and I know not what all else now.

Goodness - - - I had to change THAT real quick!!!

Mrs4444 said...

Well, as my brother said on FB today, if you buy a bunch today, they'll still be good to eat years from now! :)

So many beautiful kids in your life; you are blessed.

It's always good to hear from you, Sue; thanks for linking up!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for changing this S. Love the younger pictures of the girls. Gotta watch that B. She'll be writing your blog one of these days. Look at that girl at 8. She sure loved Clint. Happy Birthday to JR! Love from Nana Bushkie. You are growing into a fine young woman who screams at the top of her lungs from the soccer net. Who would ever advance on you and B with all that noise. Let's get rid of those headaches, K. On to the Christmas cards. Love, Nana

Unknown said...

Did you see that ridiculous petition for the government to save the Twinkies? We have so many other worries and someone decides the government should save the Twinkies! Have a great weekend and I do love the old photos!