TADA....100 THINGS ABOUT ME, 1-25
- I have blue eyes with brown specks.
- Until age 13 some people thought I was a boy. (I guess Tom-boy wasn't so in, in the 70's)
- Spent summers growing up in Ogunquit, ME.
- My first boyfriend in Ogunquit, was a friend of mine. He wore tube socks with short athletic shorts. (There's another plus for the 70's)
- Had posters of Shawn Cassidy and the Bay City Rollers on my bedroom wall.
- I've had my oldest friend since first grade (Merriam School, Acton MA) Hi Melis!
- Melissa moved to Maine in 4th grade and we would trade vacation weeks at each other's house.
- 8. I am 5 years older than my sister, and 6 years older than my brother.
- My first stitches were in my chin when I was 2. I drove a Fisher Price giraffe down a neighbors very steep driveway.
- I had surgery and had to stay in the hospital when I was 4. My memory of that is dipping yellow lollipops in ginger-ale.
- I have had 9 dermoid cysts on my ovaries. This in turn has equalled many surgeries.
- I have had a hysterectomy. Yay!
- I broke my knee cap the day before college graduation, but didn't realize it until 2 weeks later.
- My aunt sent a Chippendale man holding balloons to my college graduation.
- I can speak french.
- I've been to France twice, but want to go about 10 more times.
- I love tulips.
- I love the smell of hyacinth and lilacs.
- I don't drink caffeine.
- I was a competitive ski racer for 15 years.
- Because of that, I like to drive fast.
- I went to my first overnight camp in Mt. Hood, Oregon. It was a ski camp in July and we skied on the glaciers on Mt. Hood.
- I love to swim.
- Ogunquit Beach is my favorite beach. Great waves for body surfing, no seaweed, soft sand and the tide goes out forever!
- I am afraid of the dark.
I do horses and giraffes!!
:) Email me if you haven't already
I just saw your comment from my Deadliest Photo post and now I know where you are on the Cape. I was wondering and didn't want to ask outright. ;) I will surely tune in tomorrow for the next 25 things.
It SURE does! Love it!!!
Wow, Sue, can't wait to find other things I don't know about you! Did not know you were "afraid of the dark". No wonder you are up at all hours.
I also had stitches in my chin. Twice actually-in the same place both times!
I lost my ability to concentrate after #14.
I will have to come back and see 26-100.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I always get excited to see a new reader comment. It is fun to see where they are from and how they found me.
Have a great day!
Fun! How cool about the skiing. I love watching ski sports on TV - winter Olympics and such. I've only been skiing once, and I gained a whole new appreciation for what those athletes can do!
Post a Comment