Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day

I feel a little like a green Spongebob about now! I have eaten Corned Beef and Cabbage (well not exactly the cabbage because that is just gross) for 2 nights, made green brownies for a party Sat night, green brownies for B's class today and green cupcakes (and green frosting) for K's class today. We have worn as much green as was physically possible today and B looked a little green coming out of Hip Hop class due to shaking up all the green food she had eaten. K's class spent the day eating green food including Mountain Dew. Who sends in M.D. to a classroom of 10 year olds? K said kids were bouncing off the walls. She is not 'allowed' to drink caffeine because she gets so happy and crazy and then crashes like there's no tomorrow. The crash lasts 4 times as long as the happy and let me tell you, it isn't pretty! I shudder to think what a few beers will do to her. So I am going to do a little Irish Jig while I brush my teeth, find some green pjs (who are we kidding, a green tshirt will do) and have sweet dreams of green pastures and green beer! Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone!

No comments: