Sunday, November 30, 2014

30 Days of NaBloPoMo

WOW!

30 DAYS OF POSTING!

I am so proud of myself! Seriously! If I can't be proud of myself, who will? I am not saying everything I posted was Pulitzer Prize material, but I posted every day in November! Yay ME :)

Will I post every day in December? Um, no. But I will post, I have the writing bug again. It feels good to have to put words into sentences that make sense and tell somewhat of a story.

For the next few days, I will cart out Christmas decorations and put them up. I already feel that I am behind because tomorrow is December 1st!!! It's like a race to Christmas! And tomorrow begins HS winter sports season which means swimming and hockey start up. I can feel my blood pressure going up..... I also have to put the Christmas letter together. I usually make a poem or refurbish a song with our year and that doesn't come by snapping my fingers!

So, I may miss a few days this week posting, but I am thinking of you all and hope that you will just enjoy when I can get stuff into cohesive thoughts!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting and cheering me on this month. It is exactly what I needed!! Cheers to these lovely women and you! Yes, YOU!!





2 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

Yay Sue! You did it! And to answer your question, *I* would be proud of you. :)

Anonymous said...

I am certainly proud of you and love that you are back to writing. It is a talent. I'm sure there will be another wonderful blog on Tuesday. Thanks for the push, Melisa! Love you, Nana