Wednesday, November 5, 2014

5 Things (the childhood edition)

Walking in the footsteps of my friend Melisa, I am doing a little meme that is going around the blog'o'sphere on 5 Things. Following in Melisa's footsteps, I am doing 5 things about my childhood. Feel free to play along, especially for all of you NaBloPoMo writers who need inspiration.

1. Most of my summers were spent on Ogunquit Beach in Maine. I am so happy that this picture portrays my rocking bikini and my bowl cut. BTW, we made dribble castles ALL. THE. TIME.


2.  My favorite stuffed animal was my Snoopy. I still have him, but he is not too stuffy anymore.


3. For one of my birthdays, my grandparents gave me a tricycle that was extra tall (I don't think it's the one in this picture). It was really cool (think raised truck/raised tricycle). Well, Joey Cagino, who was a few years older than me, rode it and broke it. Since I remember this, I must still be harboring some anger toward Joey Cagino....


3. Evidently, my love for chocolate started at an early age.


4. My first grade teacher was Mrs. Popolizio. I loved her (well, actually everyone did). We gave her a baby shower toward the end of 1st grade. She let us have a kiddie pool in our classroom with pond life in it. It was so cool! The thing that is even cooler? She reads my blog :)


There you go, a little walk down Sue's childhood lane. My mom has a ton of pictures of when we were little, so this may turn into a 10 or 15 thing meme about my childhood. November is a long month!

3 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

I love your pictures! OMG!
You were so cute. And you're still precious.

As Cape Cod Turns said...

Aw shucks Melisa :)

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

Nope, you haven't changed a bit. Still adorable :)