Friday, November 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Dad!

It's my dad's birthday today.

He does not like to make a big deal of his birthday anymore, but we do :)

When we were little, my dad would make a date with us and take us out to dinner, just one of us and him. That was a pretty cool tradition, I think.

Because my  parent's 50th wedding anniversary was last month, I looked at a bunch of old pictures.

Who knew that my parents were actually wild and crazy at one point in their lives?




If I could pick anything in the world to get my dad, it would be a sunny day for him to "tan" in.
He loves the sun and his 1980 Ban de Soleil whether on a beach, in a driveway or on the slopes.


Happy Birthday to the dad I am so lucky to have. To the dad I wish everyone could have. Love you so much!

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one Sue. He is pretty special and we are all lucky to have him in our lives. He is pretty lucky to have all of you in his life also. Nana

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

Happy belated birthday to one of the kindest men my family andc I've had the privilege of meeting. Miss you guys <3