Saturday, November 1, 2014

NaBloPoMo

NaBloPoMo November 2014


God help me, I signed up to blog every day in November.

It was because Melisa pressured me.

No, actually she agreed to send a wine truck of inspiration to my house every day at 5.

No, OK, I did it to myself.

I really miss blogging and I know there is at least one person out there who misses me writing (Hi, Uncle Dick).

So to give you a little background, in case you are new here, my name is Sue and I live on Cape Cod. My life could be described as a soap opera at times, hence the blog name. I have 2 teenage girls and am divorced after a 15 year marriage to a commercial fisherman. The girls and I currently live with my boyfriend and his 2 sons (part time) right across the street from my sister and brother-in-law and their 4 year old who provides us with plenty of laughs. My parents live about a mile away and my brother and his family are the only hold outs that still live in our hometown outside of Boston.

I love the beach, the outdoors in general and M&Ms. K, my oldest daughter, is a senior and is looking at colleges which means that along with my full time teaching job, I have another part time job helping her look for colleges. Can you say Common Ap essay, anyone? We're working on it, I swear!!

Welcome aboard to my crazy life. Feel free to browse previous posts because I have been blogging since 2008! Almost 7 years, phew! See you tomorrow!!

7 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

*I* miss your writing regularly, Sweet Sue. Let's DO THIS.

Tara R. said...

You can do it! You have been missed.

Brooke said...

I love it that you are posting again, Sue. It shows that once again you are in a good place, but very, very busy! I love your posts and know you can do it. Thanks Melisa for giving her the encouragement with the wine truck! Her neighborhood will be rocking! Love you Sue!

Kelli Martinelli said...

Dear lord I think I'm going to do this too. What is wrong with us?!

Anonymous said...

Hey, its nice to see "Cape Cod Sue" will work for wine. I imagine we'll get some more unvarnished posts if Melisa sends the truck on faith right now. Garth.

Snoskred said...

Hey there, I found you via the NaBloPoMo blogroll.

Great intro, I sort of wish I'd done that myself. I've been blogging a long time too, have taken some breaks here and there. I'm feeling a bit of a beach pull these past couple of weeks, a beach walk may be imminent here. :)

As part of NaBloPoMo I challenge myself try to comment on as many participating blogs as I can, and I add all participating blogs to my feed reader.

So I'm just dropping by to let you know I've added your blog to my feedreader, I'm reading you loud and clear, I have a link up going at my place so my readers can find participating blogs which you are more than welcome to add your blog link to.

Looking forward to seeing your posts, and you'll likely see me drop by again during November.

Happy NaBloPoMo to you!
Snoskred
www.snoskred.org

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

Yay for unvarnished posts!