Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Some Days Are Crap-o

Today was a particularly "crap-o" day.

"Crap-o" is usually how my mom describes inclement weather.

Beautiful and sunny today, but the word fits all that happened.

So, to try not to dwell on the negative. I will share some things that make me happy.

My happy Danskos:


The brownies I made last night:


The heart rock I found on York Beach 2 summers ago:


And the Christmas tree that I keep out all year just because I love it:


There you have it! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. However, if it's not, I know I can come up with a new list of things that make me happy.

2 comments:

KK said...

come have a glass of wine out of my new jug-of-wine glasses :)

Melisa Wells said...

Love!! Especially the shoes, the brownies, the rock, and the Christmas tree! Wait, that's all of it. Oh well.