Saturday, November 15, 2014

Rhode Island or Bust

It was a beautiful, frosty day today!

A great day to drive to Rhode Island for a swim meet!

B and I went with our friends Jen and J. 2+ hour rides are much more fun with friends. We got the kids there just in time for warm-ups and then we hit the Narragansett Beach area. So pretty and a lot like Maine! My next mission is to bring Jen to Maine because she has never seen the Maine coast.

What?!

Anyway, RI is beautiful, too!


After climbing rocks for 15 minutes, we went back to the pool and watched things like this


for the next 4 hours. All in all a great day!

2 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

I've never been to Rhode Island but believe it or not I HAVE seen the Maine coast! :)

Tara R. said...

We need to figure out a way to trade coast visits. You here on the Gulf Coast and me on the Cape. Beautiful shots.